linux dvbh driver

Hey this is Michael's current job, write device driver under linux. DVBH player is the first project for me and I've already finished it. Here in this blog,I'm recording my result.

Website Counter

星期五, 八月 11, 2006

An idea DVB_H USB adapter


Now dibicom has dvbh SD interfaced adapter. I saw many times they demo using dibicom dvbh adapter and the Dell PDA.

For the digital TV for mobile devices is just at the beginning stage, so we've time to design some kind of peripheral devices.

Yes, that's it! That's an interesting project isn't it?
Yep! But still several key issues:
1. About the USB connection.
I am now using S3c2442,where the USB1.1 is supported. I have to learn the usb1.1 protocol.

2. About the driver
The usb gadget driver has already been supported by the linux kernel I'm using now. So I've to write a driver to finish transfer the ip package from dvb module to Host PC through USB interface.

3. The high level player
That's big issue. A we've to write some applications to do the device control and audio &video play.

2 Comments:

At 1:52 下午, Blogger Mic said...

It's good idea,isn't it?

 
At 4:46 下午, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks regard!
vatuannet@yahoo.co.uk

 

发表评论

<< Home